Purple Jesus Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:42 pm
2012 British Open in July 19th to 22in Lancashire Royal Lytham and St Anne held

Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 am by gall

2012 British Open in July 19th to 22in Lancashire Royal Lytham and St Anne ( Royal Lytham & St. Annes ) held. The stadium was a group of great champions, including Bobbi Jones, one of the greatest amateur mizuno mp 68 irons. Very funny, Bobbi - Jones win here through many twists and turns, including had to buy tickets to enter the stadium.Once at Lytham, Bobbi - Jones immediately finds himself became the center of media attention, especially the American reporter, they gathered there to watch him play.

In 1926, the United States is in the prohibition era in the middle, which could explain why an American reporter selection in the club house ( Dormy House meters ) and club bar report events. To this end, he had to rely on my colleagues for his report on the latest information mizuno mp 58 irons. At least look back, obviously, he missed a lot of great golf performance, such as the first round, Walter Hagen played fantastic68 pole, ahead of compatriot Bill Mel Horn ( Bill Melhorn )2 bar.

Bobbi Jones admitted his first round of golf played very badly, the last four green he needed a push, to save a72 bar. The second round, Bobbi Jones once again hit 72 pole, two rounds of achievement of 144lever, and Bill Mehlhorn into the leading. At the start of the contestants for117 people, after two rounds of qualifying mizuno mp 53 irons for a total of 52people. The remaining players, all behind leader15 bar and above, automatic withdrawal. Walter Hagen in first round hit 68 pole on the basis of the second round, hit 77 pole, and third in. Another American players Creole - Voight Ross ( Al Watrous ) another stroke, the result is 146bar.

The morning of the last day of a fresh wind is blowing from the north. Bobbi - Jones and orr - Wouter Ross group. Auer - Wouter Ross is the Grand Rapids Michigan ( Grand Rapids ) of the occupation athlete, he won 34 games, two times in the Ryder Cup, and later changed when the boss.Auer - Wouter Ross in the third round hit 68 pole, in turn leading Bobbi Jones - 2bar. Two of them subsequently to the nearby Grand Hotel ( Majestic Hotel ) rest, eat. Walter Hagen was still on the pitch, he finally hit mizuno mp 59 irons 74 pole, but Bill Mehlhorn hit 79 pole, from second down to tie for fifth place, with the addition of an American amateur golfer George van elm ( George Von Elm ) was a draw. At the beginning of the year, George van elm in the United States Amateur Championship against Bobbi Jones, he crossed the the Atlantic but also to participate in the Walker cup.

The final round as Creole - Wouter Ross and Bobbi - Jones showdown. In this battle, the latter had to overcome a no thought obstacle.When Bobbi returned to the court of Jones after a short rest, he found himself players to put it in the wrong place mizuno mp 63 irons. To the end, he had to line up together with the public, paid 2shillings 6 pence tickets to return to the court, because security does not believe he is the player. Maybe it's history, only one grand slam championship by such insults, but it proved to be a good investment, as Bobbi - Jones a little bit to retrieve his competitor's advantage.

Comments: 0

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Purple Jesus Online on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Purple Jesus Online on your social bookmarking website

NBA star American TV in play

Go down

NBA star American TV in play Empty NBA star American TV in play

Post  q462604742 Mon May 09, 2011 2:01 am

If this year's NBA really will appear stopped working, so this special period players will needture blood dvd series to think individual money measures, and the fans to see if want to their favorite player, also have to find individual way -- American TV may be a good choice!

NBA star like "big screen," Bryant's "black mamba," will be released in America at the end of February. Previously, Michael Jordan, NBA superstar ShaKuiEr o 'neill, etc also has many movies works, lebron James also launched their broader biographical film is more than a game." Meanwhile, the NBA star of "small screen" love is alsogreys anatomy on dvd quite fanatical filming longer, TV, atmosphere more relaxed, and audiences interact also more.

Basketball is always the theme of comparative keen films, the Japanese cartoon "Slam Dunk ace" once become popular worldwide. In The United States, a entitled "The basketball brother" series was also high viewing The CW television works. NBA star as templates to television series, and its natural a lot on the pitch, "" the stars, also very happy to play the role of career beyond yourself.

Pau gasol for "CSI: crime scene investigation," dress up "sudden death

Lakers star pau gasol had gotten two American shows and most famous one is the crime scene of CSI: Miami (Miami) ". 2009 November, sons of anarchy series 1-3Criminal Minds on dvdNBA start of new season before the lakers through injury pre-season training gasol flew asked for a three-day leave, works in the popular American shows at "CSI: crime scene investigation, he plays a driver, was he hit girl died on the spot, gasol was brought to the police after trial, but because of his brain in a car accident suffered serious internal injuries, so to police station soon, gasol played down the driver, his sudden death in this episode of drama only 8 minutes performance.

"This is the first time I have no in the TV play myself, though I just to run a bit player, but filming process let me very enjoy, I want to play this role." Gasol said, "I'm not by acting profitable, but I hope to see my performance people can think I play well, in fact I friends. This is really good reflect made me feel really hits the spot."

2009 March, gasol still and teammate farmar landed together television series "the digital after fierce", but they in drama's role is their own, two people's mesmerizing is to help the California institute of technology, eventually the basketball team training team in real achievements in the worst team into a university team.

Once gasol, in medical school is famous beauty drama "intern's" grey "loyal fans in an interview, he said that he was willing[url=http://www.seriesonsale.com/DVDs/The-Big-Bang-Theory-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Box-Set-395.htmlBig Bang Theory dvd[/url]
to specially noted this TV play. "That's a very good beauty play, I usually like, if they invited, I will certainly go to!"

Kobe Bryant will spearhead the "big background board"

Bryant also to the American shows this year "quasi star" gasol siding, acted in a TV show, Bryant in a show more than gasol - three months by welcome some, ABC's masterpiece, "modern family the" Taiwan with the lakers appear specially in one game against the indiana pacers, they are in order to help kobe finished in the lens.

"I just for the camera flashed across an, play myself, I think I can finish the work very well." Bryant said he was on the show asNCIS dvd
a "big background board", this show's two leading role will be in the lakers play a game, but Bryant pick for kissing scene do "ornament".

The star partner "attract Nash to join

HBO comedy star partner ", it is said that even President Obama is the "fans", this show is the most interesting place that often can invited some film star as a guest star, including "flying fish" actor Michael Phelps, NFL superstar Tom brady, etc. NBA star is also SaShouJian ", the "film they once invited lebron James and Steve Nash.

Nash apparently to own the American TV experience, "Kevin (am excited one of latent actor) was a great actor, he's cool!One Tree Hill dvd
I often dragged his hind legs because of fears, he felt nervous asked me: 'you've often on TV?' I said, 'no, no,' I say these things are very nervous." Nash said. "(finish filming the scene) feel like as the wife of the dead, I definitely don't want to see me that vice nervous appearance, from television looks like a social an idiot. I know my wife loves me, but that way she certainly wouldn't join me out."

Nash in finished star partner "play after their special micro bo hair a message:" good morning friends. Yesterday I in the star took a partner "in tiny fragments, this is great experience! Thank you! Hope my performance cast terrible, otherwise I'll proud."

In addition, Nash had landed on television after the famous "who wants to be a millionaire" TV programs, and dexter dvd
win 5 million dollars.

Nash is still in the partnership with their Cousins, after he made some language scripts with baron Davis took a called "the brothers" comedy clips, "in the process of inside when director in continuous learning, I got a lot of energy. I told Davis all like films, want to give fans take some interesting video." Nash said. In fact, ShaKuiEr o 'neill's famous "shaq duel, some may program ideas come from Nash, Nash's executive producer or this program.

Yao "noted" the simpsons"

Chinese star yao Ming of the Houston rockets have appeared in the famous American's animated feature the Cheap DVD
simpsons, of course, he's not "personally" play. His part is to teach Simpson dad Homer how to celebrate after scoring the jump shots dance. Although only in the form of animation character, but yao is gotten kickbacks to dub, in his own in off-screen.

Current, ridicule star with sarcasm for features of the simpsons, of course, didn't give up the opportunity, they madden YAO in YAO's cartoon images made many "hands", YAO wore a red T-shirt appearances, chest still imprinting a huge "YAO".

q462604742

Back to top Go down